Vitodens 222-F Brochure
Affordable and space-efficient
The new gas fired compact condensing boiler Vitodens 222-F is designed specifically for modernising heating systems and as replacement for older gas fired boilers with a cylinder below. Output range up to 35 kW allows the heating centre’s design to give you very high DHW convenience.
As with all new compact appliances, the gas fired condensing boiler Vitodens 222-F requires very little space, in other words, width and depth match those of standard kitchen units. The proven MatriX cylinder burner with Lambda Pro Control combustion controller automatically adjusts itself to varying gas qualities and ensures a constantly high seasonal effi ciency [to DIN] of 98%..
Convenient Vitotronic control unit
Contractor and user benefit equally from the Vitotronic control unit which is very easy to use This is because the structure of the control menu is logical and easy to understand, and the unit is backlit, rich in contrast and easy to read. If in doubt, a help function informs users of the next steps to perform.
The graphical user interface is also designed to show heating curves. If required, the programming unit can be installed anywhere on a wall mounting base up to five metres (cable length) away from the heating centre.
Take advantage of these benefits
- Rated outputs: 19 kW, 26 kW and 35 kW
- 5 years parts and labour warranty if fitted by Viessmann trained installer
- 10 year warranty on the heat exchanger
- SEDBUK A Rated
- Durable and efficient through the Inox-Radial heat exchanger
- MatriX cylinder burner with Lambda Pro Control combustion controller for permanently high efficiency and clean combustion
- Enamelled primary cylinder
- As option with power-saving high efficiency DC pump (compliant with energy efficiency category A)
- New control unit that is easy to operate with plain text and graphic display plus programming unit that can be mounted separately in a wall mounting base
- High standardisation of components for all new compact appliances
- Universal connection sets for individual installation flush with the wall
- No side clearance required
- DHW expansion vessel and DHW circulation pump can be integrated inside the appliance
- Gas fired compact condensing boiler with integral enamelled primary cylinder, 4.8 to 35 kW
- Seasonal efficiency [to DIN]: 98% (Hs) / 109% (Hi)
- Cylinder capacity: 100 litres (35 kW: 130 litres)
- Performance factor: NL = 4.8 (35 kW)
- Dimensions (height x width x depth):
1 425 x 600 x 595 mm (19, 26 kW)
1 625 x 600 x 595 mm (35 kW)
125 kg with 100 litre primary cylinder (up to 26 kW),
133 kg with 130 litres primary cylinder (35 kW)